[BC] going in the wrong direction

Mark Humphrey mark3xy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:55:14 CST 2010

Harold has the SA-39A schematic:

http://louise.hallikainen.org/BroadcastHistory/uploads/GatesSa-39a.pdf

And you can find the Sta-Level print here:

http://www.waltzingbear.com/Schematics/Gates/Sta_Level.htm

I rebuilt an old Sta-Level a few years ago and I'm very pleased with
the results.  This one was reportedly from WINE 1080 in Buffalo (now
WUFO) and was probably purchased when McLendon owned the place, or
shortly thereafter.

This winter's processor rebuild project will be a GE BA-7, the limiter
with the 10 MHz RF stage.

Mark