[BC] VNC

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Mon Nov 22 09:52:38 CST 2010

On Monday 22 November 2010 09:56:31 am Tommy Gray wrote:

> suggestions as to which VNC version to use to get the best control in this
> scenario if something else would work better than tightVNC.

 Especially since you are going through such a convoluted way to
 access it, I haven't found enough differences between versions
 to really matter.
 Unless you need the security improvements of later versions,
 they're all cross-compatible.

 For what you're doing, unless you need to cross OS's, I'd probably
 try Remote Desktop.
 It is more responsive than the vast majority of the after market
 methods.

--
Cowboy