[BC] VNC

Tommy Gray tg at btsg.com
Mon Nov 22 08:56:31 CST 2010

Hello and Happy Holidays to all!

I have a VNC question for the brain trust.  I have within a lan, a blind network that does not have
internet access. (10.1.1.1, etc.).  I need to access a couple of the computers within that
workgroup remotely from a computer that has Logmein on it.  That machine has duel NICS that can see
all the workgruops on the LAN.  I need to login to that computer with LogMeIn, then control the two
machines on the blind network with VNC (or something similar).  I have used VNC in the past and it
was worked well for me.  I have traditionally used TightVNC.  However, this time, I am wondering if
someone who might have done something similar would offer suggestions as to which VNC version to
use to get the best control in this scenario if something else would work better than tightVNC.

Any constructive comments welcome and appreciated.

Tommy Gray