[BC] Cover Art/Liner Notes

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Sun Nov 21 10:43:38 CST 2010

------ At 09:49 AM 11/21/2010, Tom Spencer wrote: -------

>I think it's actually a function of the stream encoder, rather than SPL
>itself.
>
>Or any other automation system, for that matter...

OK. What I want to know is the beginning to end process of getting
cover art and liner notes from the automation system to the receiver.
Without a cellular or WiFi connection, is it possible to use the
digital radio stream alone. Also, if it is possible, is the data
stream fast enough to deliver all this information in real time.
After all, it must be displayed as the song is playing.

 From the responses so far, no one seems to know.

Rich