[BC] Cover Art/Liner Notes

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 08:49:46 CST 2010

I think it's actually a function of the stream encoder, rather than SPL
itself.

Or any other automation system, for that matter...

SPL DOES have the capability, BTW, to PLAY video files, although there's
no fade or other effect possible - since the playback is a function of
the codec.

I suggested that Ross try and market ti for a basic TV automation
system, but he decided to stick with radio...

I'd think that some Class A and LPTV stations, or some community -
access channels might be interested, but...

But it can't stream video by itself - wrong stream encoder.

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)