[BC] Cover Art/Liner Notes

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 20:21:50 CST 2010

Me, neither -

While SPL will DISPLAY a static image, there's no mechanism for
including it in the stream

The usual method is for the web host or stream host to have the data and
download it separate from the audio.

SPL does offer a connection to Amazon.com - or did until very recently,
when Amazon redid their entire website - that would display the catalog
page for the album.

I think they're working on getting that back, not sure what progress
they're making...

The code is probably the ISRC number, which uniquely identifies each
track on any given album.

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)