[BC] Where the industry is headed?

Kevin Raper kj4hyd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 23:28:38 CST 2010

On Nov 19, 2010, at 6:52 PM, JIM GRAHAM wrote:

> Programming.  At this point, too much cranial-rectal inversion is in place.

Yes. All of the Digital Doo-Dads on Earth will do no good if nobody is listening.  Who wants to listen to "12 Songs In a row, then as many commercials we can throw in a stop set" all played on the old Prophet?

I got an ipod that will do that with out the millions of commercials.

Can't anybody give me a decent Morning Show with good music, Traffic & Weather, and News Headlines without the idiot Yuck Fest or weird sounding processing?

73,
Kevin Raper
KJ4HYD
CE WCKI WQIZ