[BC] IBOC on AM is good.

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 19 12:59:54 CST 2010

That two tower array was in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY. I installed two
MW-1A's there and worked on the array. It was a dual frequency installation.
WNYC was the NYC Conelrad station! It had motorized inductors in the ATU's
so that you could adjust each coil from inside the transmitter room. You
could literally walk inside the Gates 5 kW transmitter.

I grew up not far from the site.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE