[BC] Burk EAS FM RX sought

Michael Patton tech at michaelpatton.com
Thu Nov 18 11:46:43 CST 2010

Burk washed their hands of these receiver racks a few years ago, and
there is no support from them.  Supposedly, if you call Burk with a
broken one, they refer you to me! but I have not had anyone test that, yet.

My firm is geared up to repair these; this is the only part I have had
trouble finding--yet.  If anyone has a bad RX-4 module, give me a
shout.  Also, if you have any extra modules, a complete unit, or any
other parts, I'd like to know about that, too; I may be interested in
buying them.

Mike Patton, owner, Michael Patton&  Assoc.
12231 Industriplex Blvd, Ste C, Baton Rouge, LA  70809
225-752-4189 ofc     225-266-9745 cell     www.michaelpatton.com