[BC] Burk EAS FM RX sought

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Thu Nov 18 07:24:52 CST 2010

  The same reason they no longer support V1.9c of the GSC3000 series or
their EAS equipment in total: It's no longer convenient or profitable.
The only reason they support the 20 year old ARC 16 is because it's
still a money maker. Especially with their upgrade program and the fact
most parts can still be found at reasonable prices.

I just wish they still supported the TC-8...which the for the most part
is the same as an ARC 8 employing a slightly different motherboard and
firmware capable of talking with the ESI.

MM