[BC] iPod warning

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Wed Nov 17 23:51:03 CST 2010

Replaceable?  Yes, and fairly easily, but requires tools.

Removable?  Well, not like a battery on most phones.  In many cases,
you can swap out batteries during the day.   This really isn't the
case with the iPhone.

Then again, I have been using the same iPhone for over three years and
NEVER had it run out of juice during the day.  Yes, I have neglected
to recharge it overnight, and have been worried about doing two days,
but even so, no issues.

AT&T coverage, on the other hand, leaves a lot to be desired around my
home, and in the DC area in general.  However, AT&T's coverage is much
better than Verizon in Central Ohio, North Texas, and rural Nevada.
EVERY provider has GREAT Las Vegas coverage, but Verizon is just
dreadful outside Clark County.

--chip