[BC] iPod warning

Jeff Carter broadcast at hidden-valley.com
Wed Nov 17 22:10:15 CST 2010

I think they were teasing us.  Surely nobody on this list would get
themselves into the position of paying retail for something as simple
as the changing of a battery.

I just went back and looked at my invoice, and I was correct.  In June
of this year, I spent $5.85 for an iPod Video battery, complete with
the throwaway green plastic separation tools.

I will say that I am pleased so many of you have done so well that you
can afford to spend $80 bucks to have a battery changed.  Even if I
had the money, I would be the recipient of constant mocking around
here if I paid any of the figures you quoted below to change a $5
battery.

And, I might add, I would deserve every bit of it.

Jeff