[BC] iPod warning

Alex Hartman goober at goobe.net
Wed Nov 17 13:42:40 CST 2010

All your points are correct, but as proven in the past, even "approved" batteries still catch on fire on UPS airplanes. :)

It's so Apple can upcharge you when they have your device in their hands and ripped apart. "Oh, i see you need this upgrade to this, and oh, your fan is all gummed up, that has to be replaced... That will be $385..."

They kind of hold you by the nuggets when you hand it over to them.

--
Alex Hartman