[BC] Internet streaming over the air.

Neal Newman cozy659 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 09:05:14 CST 2010

The Rules only says that there must be a local studio within 25 miles of the City of License. BTW. this does not mean it must be your studio.
an example would be: you have  Station (A) a 920 watt Class A station at  at that 150 feet covers about 6 miles for the 60db contour. They want to allow an LMA with studios on the far side of the county about 45 miles from the City of License. The only way they can do this is if there is another station(B) who's 60db contour covers both the city of license of station (A) ,and the new studios. This other station must have a local studio within this 60db contour. or station(A) maintains a local main studio within the allowed 25 miles.

Neal