[BC] Cover Art/Liner Notes

Bill Weeks lists at 1hwe.com
Tue Nov 16 20:01:22 CST 2010

Cover art is part of the HD Radio "Artist Experience", a new data stream
definition.
The Harris rep that explained it at a recent SBE meeting was very
excited about it.
Doubt that anyone is transmitting the information yet.
Can't imagine why anyone would.  As I recall, the "art" is 200 x 200
pixels, and takes something like 16 minutes to transmit, might have that
wrong.
I was nodding off; I think HD radio is about dead.