[BC] Internet streaming over the air.

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Tue Nov 16 18:48:40 CST 2010

???

As long as the main studio is manned per the rules and is CAPABLE of going
on the air, control of the transmitter rests with the licensee, and the
"foriegn" content orignating point can send EAS messages with the correct
monitoring assignements, the content can orignate from anywhere 100% of
the time. Even overseas...though real foriegn broadcast can be a tricky
proposition...(I don't think a legal Control Point can be outside the USA
as the FCC can't inspect the site.)

There are plenty of "foriegn" content orignation examples in practice as
described above operating fully within the rules.

MM