[BC] KOMO Towers

Patrick Stox pstox at lbagroup.com
Tue Nov 16 12:48:20 CST 2010

orientation_deg - The orientation of this tower, in electrical degrees, from
the origin or from the immediately preceding tower, depending on the value
of the tower reference switch.

spacing_deg - The spacing of this tower, in electrical degrees, from the
origin or from the immediately preceding tower, depending on the value of
the tower reference switch.

Source:
http://www.fcc.gov/ftp/Bureaus/MB/Databases/cdbs/_Engineering_Data_Descripti
on.pdf