[BC] tube replacement suggestions

harold stanton k5gvr at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 00:01:08 CST 2010

Fred,
 Two things here.   D and C is a wonderful and friendly alternative to
Richardson, probably their only real competitor in our 48. Good folks.
 Will stand behind what they sell, and I have gotten tubes from them.
Freeland has been an exceptional provider through three generations.
 They are close friends of mine, and have NEVER disappointed me nor
my clients. Tough choice, but the re-builder has an advantage in the
fact that Richard spoke of. The reusable elements have already been
subjected to the furnace once and long term out-gassing.
    Harold Stanton
MS Broadcast Consultants