[BC] Harris FM10 250 driver

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Mon Nov 15 20:54:28 CST 2010

  I heard a rumor of one TX manufacturer considering working with an
aftermarket operation to build an interface kit to marry a new 300W
Exciter/TX to the FM10. Don't know whether that's a real deal or not.
But someone is thinking about it and would allow THAT TX to be partially
brought into the 21st century and extend it's useful life another few years.

MM