[BC] EAS alert tones in movie preview ad

Alan Kline lists at cherryvalleysystem.com
Sat Nov 13 16:50:08 CST 2010

Would you rather have the music stations just keep on playin' the hits
when a storm is coming? Considering the frailties of digital OTA TV,
relaying the TV audio on analog radio could be a big help to someone. As
far as not having a picture? Never bothered me. When our weather guys
say there's a tornado heading towards me, I head for the basement. I
don't need to see the Live Mega SupercalifragilisticexpialiDoppler to
tell me that...

ak