[BC] Armstrong Exciter for sale

Tom Taggart tpt at literock93r.com
Fri Nov 12 19:30:13 CST 2010

Made the "mistake" of putting a rebuilt Continental 802B on
our one station, which is satellite fed AC with a Harris 10K
main.

My business partner liked the improvement in the sound, so
he twisted my arm to get a better exciter for our live
station. As a result, now we are buying a new 802B for our
other station, which we will probably get installed sometime
in the first week of December. We rent at this site, will
need to put in a 26" deep rack & move around some cables
since the community rack is too crowded & shallow for the
deeper exciter.

The first station has a complete back-up transmitter &
exciter, while the station getting the new 802B will have an
802A for a backup. So I don't really need the Armstrong.

This is the Armstrong FMX-30B, brochure is at
www.ArmstrongTX.com. Frequency agile, 2RU, 30 watts max
output.  It's only 6 years old, inside an air conditioned
building now. Would like to get $1200.

E-mail me if interested; I'm in WV.