[BC] a colleague in need of help

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:20:57 CST 2010

Actually, it's more like 5 kW per car - it's in Surround Sound -
although BOOM rattle rattle for the life of me BOOM BOOM rattle rattle
rattle I can't figure out WHY...

BOOM-KA-BOOM rattle rattle rattle rattle

now, where did I leave my shotgun.... they want loud thumps......

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)