[BC] a colleague in need of help

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 10:42:21 CST 2010

Clearly you do not need radio anymore. Every hip-hopper has a kilowatt in his car BOOM-BOOM-KA-BOOM that can be heard BOOM-BOOM-KA-BOOM at far BOOM-BOOM-KA-BOOM greater distances BOOM-BOOM-KA-BOOM than the BOOM-BOOM-KA-BOOM obsolete small-town BOOM-BOOM-KA-BOOM radio stations.

Not even iPo.... BOOM-BOOM-KA-BOOM ds can compete.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/