[BC] Harold Hallikainen's Digital Adapater TRC-15

Dave Hultsman DHults1043 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 07:15:50 CST 2010

In a message dated 11/11/2010 5:22:40 P.M. Central Standard Time, harold at hallikainen.com writes:

>We connected the PMA-19 to a Moseley TRC-15A with one of my digital
>adapters. The PMA-19 had an op amp based differential amplifier that gave
>a single ended output of the deviations. However, I don't think the

Harold   Youir digital adapter for the TRC-15 was a great need for the market.

Prior to digital meters,  the normal DJ's  would never get the interpolated reading from the
analog three or four scale meters,   The Digital Display Adapter reduced many of my problems at two stations with studio logging problems.

Thanks for a great product which pushed the other manufacturers to digital displays.