[BC] Parallel Port Script Needed for EAS Activations

Mark Gierhart markg at watchtv.net
Thu Nov 11 16:21:58 CST 2010

I have tried to locate and even write my own script without any luck.

Looking for a simply Batch Script that I can have a Task Scheduler (JIT
Scheduler) run
at random times to automate my RWT's.

I am running Windows XP and need to turn ON then OFF  Parallel Output
Pin #2 (D0) which will
close a relay triggering my Gorman Redlich EAS box.

Using LPT-1 (0378) port - and need to send a DATA 1 for about one second
and the DATA 0
to turn back off until the next activation.

Nothing fancy needed, just a basic Batch File.

I have tried several Controller programs which activate the port,
however, they are not scripts
and require operator assistance.

Thanks VB or QB programmers , which I am not.

--
Mark D. Gierhart (KE8MB)

Gierhart Family Genealogy
http://www.watchtv.net/~markg/