[BC] AM Modulation Monitor Off Air Monitoring

Urban, Brian L burban at kut.org
Thu Nov 11 07:51:21 CST 2010

Just get one of the TFT modulation monitors with the preselector and be done with it.  I had one of them years ago at an AM station.  Great for monitoring the competition (when we could keep the on site 50 kW out of it).

disclaimer:  I have no association with TFT.  I'm just a satisfied past user.

--
Brian Urban
Chief Operator