[BC] FCC query re AM

Rene Tetro rene at wfil.com
Thu Nov 11 13:08:15 CST 2010

Dana, I don't get into center city much at night, but I went
through last week on my way home from the shore via the Vine St
Expwy and the Ben Franklin Bridge.  So, I decided to listen and
hear what you're 100 watts does.  Surprisingly not bad in center
city Philly; in fact, much better than I expected with the main
lobe of that 50kw signal from CHML pointed almost directly towards
Philly.

By the way, you're new audio processor sounds great.

Rene'

Rene' Tetro
WFIL-WNTP
Philadelphia