[BC] Skyline TV Promo

Craig Bowman craig1 at shianet.org
Thu Nov 11 10:38:58 CST 2010

Has anybody on the list calling for the incarceration of people actually
decoded the (believed to be) EAS data bursts to determine if they are
actually EAS formated?  If it does not have a valid header it is not an
EAS message regardless of the baud rate and it "sounding" similar to an
EAS message.  Now, if it is a message and it is a RWT what is the
problem?  Is there a rule against running an invalid RWT?  If so, most
broadcasters would, at one time or another, already been guilty of
this.  It is this swinging di*k mentality which makes people think
engineers are from another planet!  Put away your guns and torches,
these people are just trying to make a buck so they can pay our bills.

Craig Bowman
Bowman Engineering
Local HDTV, Inc.
989-277-8835