[BC] Larry Bloomfield SK

Tom Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 9 11:18:09 CST 2010

I had dinner with Larry and his assistant a couple of years ago when he visited SBE Chapter 14. I enjoyed his Taste of the NAB shows and remember him as a great guy. At one Taste he was asked a question to which he did not have the answer. He got out his cellphone, put it on speakerphone and got the answer for all to hear. When his cll rang, he answered "This is Larry, I am in the middle of a presentation. This is NOT a recording, please call back and leave a voice mail. Thank You."

RIP, Larry. The broadcast industry has lost another great one.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE