[BC] Larry Bloomfield SK

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Tue Nov 9 10:15:46 CST 2010

Follow up.

I've now spoken with Larry's son. For any of you in the NW, his funeral will be 2 PM Sunday at the Burns Funeral Home in Florence, OR.

I've asked Tom if there will be a specific email address or web page for those wishing to communicate with or assist the family.  I should have that later today.

At 08:53 AM 11/9/2010, Barry Mishkind wrote:
>Larry Bloomfield died over the weekend.
>
>In addition to his Taste of NAB road tours, he hosted several web sites and newsletters, participated on this and the tech-assist list to share his knowledge and experience, and was KA6UTC

- - -

        Enter your name into the $100 Cash Prize giveaway.
        Details at: http://www.theBDR.net/