[BC] Classic Christmas radio plays

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:08:50 CST 2010

Wyatt Cox at KELY 1230 Ely, Nevada puts something out every year and has eben doing it for about a decade now. Go to www.christmasontheradio.com for more information. It is 24 hours of Christmas themed old time radio shows hosted by Wyatt delivered on CD. It is BARTER, FREE.. there are a few minutes of spots each hour contained in the show, then plenty of room for local avails.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com

From: Chris Gebhardt <chris at virtbiz.com>

I have a friend looking to supplement Christmas Eve / Christmas
programming on his small FM.  We were thinking about some of the old
radio plays like Christmas Carrol or Wonderful Life.  I can swear I've
heard versions that are NOT dubs from the movies.
Any ideas?
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services