[BC] Novus Development?

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Mon Nov 8 05:33:20 CST 2010

  After looking at this data sheet, this device might prove to be a
challenge with some remote controls and sensors without a conversion
scale or algorithm despite it being nearly linear.  Instead of 10mV/deg.
with the LM 34, this device runs 20mV/deg. starting at 0.4V at 32 deg.
F. At least with the LM34, you can direct read the temperature by merely
shifting the decimal place over two points.

I will admit, I WOULD prefer to see that 10mV/deg. scale start at 1V to
permit below zero indication without the need for a Bi-polar supply.

MM