[BC] Novus Development?

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Sat Nov 6 09:18:04 CDT 2010

When you say the thermometers are giving the "wrong" reading, to what are
you comparing them to? Where are you getting the "right" reading? A rooftop
may have a different temperature than at ground level. Our studio in
downtown Danbury is several degrees different than at the airport. The
temperature in NYC is usually warmer than the suburbs on a clear day with no
wind because of the heat retention of the asphalt, etc.

In your image, I notice the white color. That should reflect sunlight.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE