[BC] Novus Development?

Jeremy Eisenzimmer jeremy at eslnd.com
Fri Nov 5 22:35:44 CDT 2010

We have it in a radiation shield, but it still likes to misread. Before
we got the Davis Weather Station (which is what we use when we have live
bodies in the building), we tried it different spots around the
building. We also had it directly underneath and behind our AMC-8 dish,
but it still misreads in the radiation shield. I have tried 3 different
thermometers to no avail. (we had 1 for each of the 3 stations we were
going to use them on before we all combined into the same building) To
make sure it wasn't the machine getting the wrong messages, I tried a
different PC with their 232DT software and it was still reading high
during the day, so it's not the Serial to Ethernet software throwing in
extra bytes.

FWIW: You can see the culprit for yourself since pictures are worth a
thousand words. It's on our Web Server -

http://www.lrradioworks.com/images/ProbeandShield.jpg

Thanks a mil.

JE