[BC] Novus Development?

Jeremy Eisenzimmer jeremy at eslnd.com
Fri Nov 5 18:19:26 CDT 2010

I know it can be done via computer. We use it to take readings from a
B&B Electronics temp probe which is mounted on top of the building with
our Davis Weather Station, and we communicate it to all our on air
machines for automatic temperatures when unattended (mainly during
overnights).

Now if we can only get the temp probe to be a little more accurate, as
during the day it seems to be +10 compared to the what the actual
temperature is. During the nighttime it's pretty much dead on. (any
ideas????)

Here's the link: http://www.eltima.com/products/serial-over-ethernet/