[BC] Chicago Generators

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Wed Nov 3 20:13:22 CDT 2010

You are correct, the EU-6500iSA would be required in order to get 240
Volts.  None of the smaller ones will produce 240 Volts.  Also, the
6500 will not parallel.

However, if the transmitter will run on 120 Volts, the smaller ones,
maybe the EU200iA, and very likely the EU3000i.  Certainly the
EU2000iA in parallel with a second one, or better yet the EU2000iA
Companion which includes a 30 Ampere outlet for easy parallel operation.

Oh, and even in parallel they don't produce 240 Volts.

--chip