[BC] Winter Survival Gear

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Tue Nov 2 09:36:44 CDT 2010

On Tuesday 02 November 2010 07:17:31 am JIM GRAHAM wrote:
> "make you understand that if you ever use the gun you will
> spend time in jail, never see your gun again, and life as you know it
> will never be the same no matter what the circumstances."
>
> OK, now that's BS!

 Not necessarily, BUT....

 Since this thread is about SURVIVAL, if needed, I'd rather have
 it available regardless of local politics.

 If the site in question has no chance of ever needing a firearm
 for any reason, then there would be no reason for this
 discussion in this thread at all.

 Pavlov makes the list almost self evident.
 Food and water, followed by shelter, followed by clothing,
 all appropriate to the situation, followed by everything else.
 On my list, the next level of need is the means to get out,
 whatever that might mean.

--
Cowboy