[BC] Chicago Generators

RadioRan at aol.com RadioRan at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 21:06:03 CDT 2010

    Harbor Fright is so-named for a reason.  Not to be trusted with mission-critical tasks.
    Honda EU-2000 is worth every penny, and is available at discount on the 'net.  Or maybe traded locally.  Make sure you exercise it, and add Sta-Bil.
    And yes, BE AM-1A's are finicky eaters.  For some reason, couldn't deal with a Yamaha, but was OK with a run-of the-mill contractor-special 5 KW.  Test before you accept.
Randy Wells
Santa Rosa, CA  Various

>>I powered our studio for 72 hours strait with the EU2000.

>>That's the route I would go.

>>Just make sure that you keep your load under 80% of the rated load of
the generator.