[BC] Chicago generators

Sam Roffe sam.roffe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:01:28 CDT 2010

Honda and Yamaha make some very nice inverter generators that are
designed to run electronics.  Although, you will spend 5 or 6 times
the cost of the one from Harbor Freight.

I powered our studio for 72 hours strait with the EU2000.

That's the route I would go.

Just make sure that you keep your load under 80% of the rated load of
the generator.

--
Sam Roffe