[BC] Chicago generators

Lotus Engineering loteng at lvradio.com
Mon Nov 1 16:08:11 CDT 2010

Bought one, ran it for two remotes.  On the third it seized.  Plenty of oil, no reason I could determine.  They made good and replaced it.  Someone stole that one and I went elsewhere for a replacement.

Bill Croghan CPBE WBØKSW
Chief Engineer,
KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD/KWWN/KWID
Lotus Broadcasting, Las Vegas, NV