[BC] Chicago generators

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Mon Nov 1 15:58:21 CDT 2010

On Monday 01 November 2010 04:31:53 pm Dana Puopolo wrote:
> Anyone had any experience with these? I need a generator to deal with the
> infrequent power outages at my 1 kW AM transmitter. This looks like it
> would run the BE AM-1 and the audio processing, and the price is right, but
> if it's crud then it's not worth anything to me.

 That's a LOT of HP for the genset output !

 The nice thing about Harbor Freight, is the return policy.
 Most of their stuff is Chinese junk sold at HUGE markup,
 so the warrantee is outstanding !
 Just know going in that's it's not "top shelf" stuff.

 TELL THEM you want to try it, and return it if it won't work.

--
Cowboy