[BC] Digital Is Great

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 10:45:51 CDT 2010

There is usually a thread of truth behind many "wild" stories. From a friend of mine in the UK, I can confirm, that the neighbors in the UK are often too busy minding other peoples business to take much care of their own. However, the local councils do not have "fining" authority. They would have to report a so-called violator to the authorities.

Of course we hear that there is no crime in the UK so there cannot be any hardened thugs in jail..... The BBC makes sure of that. They are part of the "Department of Information," you know, and they decide what is going to be broadcast.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/