[BC] web registrars

Craig Healy bubba at dukes-of-hazzard.com
Tue Jun 30 22:22:39 CDT 2009

> >> Those of you who register domains, what is your view of Netsol versus
> >> the other registrars, such as godaddy?
> >>
> >> I've noticed there is as much as a 400% difference in rates.
> >
> > I've used Network Solutions since 1996 and have a couple dozen domain
names.
> > The limited experience I've had with other registrars has been less
stellar.
> > IIRC, Network Solutions is the top level registrar and the others simply
> > forward up to them.  While the cost may be more, overall it's still a
small
> > amount and well worth it to me.
>
> I have been pleased with both the service and pricing via PairNIC, for
> whatever that's worth. (I also use their hosting services and am a
> satisfied customer there as well.)

I have used Pair hosting for many years for a variety of web sites including
craighealy.com, uechiryu.com and am-dx.com.  They have been very solid.
I've used Network Solutions since before Pair began domain registrations.

And no, I have no kickback from Pair or NetSol...  (grin)

Craig Healy
Providence, RI