[BC] Spectrum

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 30 16:59:59 CDT 2009

> has anyone actually analyzed what is happening to the RF Spectrum space?

I'm probably placing myself in the path of danger, however,
what is to happen is inevitable. The forms of entertainment
with which we are all familiar have been taken away from us
slowly. So we don't notice. But I've been watching and taking
notes.

We had Edison wire recordings. Early silent films. AM Radio.
Kinescope. 16/33/45/78 RPM vinyl. Television. FM Radio.
Reel tape. Videotape. 8-Tracks. Cassettes. Etch-A-Sketch.
8/5.25/3 inch floppy disks. MiniDisc/DAT/VCR. FM/UHF
Converters. Kodachrome. Flash Cubes. 8 mm film. Rotary
dial telephones. Drug store tube testers. And the list, in no
particular order, goes on.

Vertical and Horizontal hold controls on television sets are
gone. So many tasks have been automated. The automatic A/C
on auto defrosters as recently discussed. Radio and TV stations
highly automated and monitored by computers (for songs, spots,
etc.). Flight Management Systems on aircraft. The Japanese robot
that has emotions. Integration of Internet GUI control/monitoring
of transmitters.

What we have is a silent, slow invasion. We are being set up to
be taken over. Using technology, medicine (notice how ADHD,
OCD, etc. crept up on us?) They will win without firing a shot.
So, Richard you are not imagining anything. You, I and the rest
of us are living it, experiencing it. Beware!

The demise of traditional AM, FM and TV is by design. Digital
is easy to control and manipulate. To infiltrate with hidden messages
and data. Subliminal infiltration of our minds is like a neutron bomb.
Life ceases and the infrastructure remains. Spectrum is a weapon,
with digital armament. Trunked radio systems, HDTV, IBOC are
but a few forms of these weapons. And they thought by taking away
Morse Code everyone would think we wouldn't notice. I did. Let us
share the memories, the passions, the good times and bad.
While we still can.....

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE