[BC] WOWO

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.com
Fri Jun 26 10:56:53 CDT 2009

> At 07:13 AM 6/26/2009, Tom Bosscher wrote:
>>Blaine and Paul,
>>
>>     I also have had tower pictures copied. But the most bizarre thing is
>>that I I state that they can be copied without prior permission, if they
>>give me credit.
>
>          This is a major problem with anything posted on
>          the web.  We talk about music downloads, but
>          pictures, articles, etc are all fair game to a
>          certain group. They do not even see the need
>          to do even perfunctory crediting, much less
>          asking permission.

A former employer had an employee redesign the web site. He used some nice
graphics. A few years later, they got a letter from Getty Images wanting
royalties for use of the images. Not sure how it turned out, but the
images are now not on the site.

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com