[BC] WOWO

Tom Bosscher tom at bosscher.org
Fri Jun 26 09:13:52 CDT 2009

Blaine and Paul,

    I also have had tower pictures copied. But the most bizarre thing is
that I I state that they can be copied without prior permission, if they
give me credit. Sezs so on each page. So someone made a Wikipedia page
of a radio station here in Michigan, and they used my picture, giving me
credit. Proper, and I'm happied up. But Wikipedia threw a fit, saying
that the picture could not be used. I emailed the folks at Wikipedia and
told them that the author had my express approval to use the pictures,
but Wiki said no. That site and how it is controlled gets stranger by
the day.

    Then I had a morning show crew who hired a professional photographer
to take pictures of them in one of my studios. Two weeks later, they
leave for a commercial radio station, and the picture was taken as their
main publicity shot. Kinda cool, as it showed my Logitek board, which
their new engineer would not know how to install. Anyway, I sent them a
note that the pose was copyrighted by me. It took a second email, but
they finally pulled the picture.
    Kids..
    tom bosscher