[BC] Cyberpower brand UPS

Patrick Roberts radiowavesokc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:21:06 CDT 2009

I have had great success using the Staco Unistar III UPS units. The
are online not interactive.  Anything that looks like ac power sort of
close to normal line voltage will produce perfect ac on it's output.
A couple of my stations I take care of only have cheap portable
generators they drag in to stay going. The Staco units just sit there
and happily run.  I hear they have great tech support too, but in the
six installs I've done so far I've never had to even get any help from
them.   Most are in places with terrible power too.  No power related
failures....