[BC] This makes no sense...

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:38:27 CDT 2009

Hmmm. The Radio-Info Board apparently doesn't believe in hearing anything
about Keith Hammond except what they want to hear. I replied twice on the
Texas board and was deleted both times. Then a personal message telling me
they don't allow "conspiracy theory" websites to be posted.

Somebody else just posted, I notice, and listed one of the websites about
Shamrock. I wonder how long IT will last.

--
Jerry Mathis

--
Jerry Mathis