[BC] This makes no sense...

Powell Way powell at backroads.net
Mon Jun 22 19:42:50 CDT 2009

Terry was convicted of stealing from his own station. Not to mention,
the EDC was trying to steal it from him. They are also trying to put
his wife in jail for the same thing. His probation was almost up, but
they were trying to find another way to put him back in jail.

The EDC and the corrupt state prosecutors said FCC and federal laws did
not apply to them.

Powell