[BC] HDTV rollout wrinkle

Powell E. Way III w4opw at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 14:05:20 CDT 2009

Even more dumbness. WRENS, GA PBS broadcaster went from UHF 20 to VHF 6.  WJBF Augusta gave up their 6 allocation.  And that station in Nebraska, that turned off their analog on 2 and their digital on 2. Um DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

I noticed that even the 21 UHF blips in severe thunderstorms...yeah, I was watching the radar on 21.2. I can just imagine how the GSP market 7.9 and 13 do. Heh! I can't get them at all.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net